Final Fantasy Republic Forums  
 Home | Forums | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read

Go Back  

Final Fantasy Republic Forums  
Username:

Password:

Jackie

The Ronin

Reg: Sep 21 2007

ID: 10877

RP: 0
Rep: 147

Mass Effect, FF VIII & FF X
Gladiator
Timeline, Sword of Truth Series
Xbox 360, PS2

Default  01.11.12, 20:48:20
  Post #41

Lol same one I posted Dave
Send a message via MSN to Jackie Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie   Jackie is offline
View Jackies Profile! Find more posts by Jackie!   Reply With Quote
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

Reg: Jun 13 2002

ID: 1174

RP: 298
Rep: 161

Onimusha 2, PES, Devil May Cry
LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  01.11.12, 20:58:28
  Post #42

Hehe i didnt look

Quote:
Quoth Albel Nox:
Imho? it's emo, douche.So if you're going to call me emo do it right.not imao, ihmo, or imo, but EMO.
Send a message via AIM to Blitzballer Send a message via MSN to Blitzballer Send a message via Yahoo to Blitzballer   Blitzballer is offline
View Blitzballers Profile! Find more posts by Blitzballer! Visit Blitzballers Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Jackie

The Ronin

Reg: Sep 21 2007

ID: 10877

Rep: 147

Mass Effect, FF VIII & FF X
Gladiator
Timeline, Sword of Truth Series
Xbox 360, PS2

Default  01.18.12, 18:38:46
  Post #43

My Little Pony Skyrim Mod Turns Fluttershy In To A Dragon

The latest and greatest Skyrim Mod, Pony Dragon Mod, is able to encapsulate everything there is to love about life: Dragons and My Little Pony. Basically this mod, created by zdzichorowerzysta, turns all of the dragons in Skyrim in to Fluttershy from My Little Pony. Move over Macho Man, there's a new horse in town.

Vid: My Little Pony Skyrim Mod Turns Fluttershy In To A Dragon - G4tv.com
Send a message via MSN to Jackie Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie   Jackie is offline
View Jackies Profile! Find more posts by Jackie!   Reply With Quote
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  01.20.12, 03:45:24
  Post #44

1.4 patch in testing:

Features:
The current changelog for 1.4 is below. Changes apply to all platforms unless noted:

NEW FEATURES

Skyrim launcher support for Steam Workshop (PC)

BUG FIXES

General optimizations for memory and performance
Fixed occasional issue with armor and clothing not displaying properly when placed on mannequin’s in player’s house. (PS3)
Improved compiler optimization settings (PC)
Long term play optimizations for memory and performance (PS3)
Memory optimizations related to scripting
Fixed crashes related to pathing and AI
Fixed crash in Haemar’s Shame if player had already completed “A Daedra’s Best Friend”
Fixed rare crash with loading saved games
Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line
Master Criminal achievement/trophy unlocks properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian
Fixed issue where dragon priest masks would not render correctly
Fixed issue where quests would incorrectly progress after reloading a save
Fixed issues with placing and removing books from bookshelves in the player’s home
Fixed issue where weapon racks and plaques would not work correctly in player’s house if player immediately visits their house before purchasing any furnishing.
Fixed issue where the player house in Windhelm would not clean up properly
Fixed crash related to giant attacks and absorb spells
Fixed issue with ash piles not cleaning up properly
Fixed occasional issue where overwriting an existing save would fail
Fixed memory crash with container menu
Fixed infinite loop with bookshelves
Fixed issue where traps in Shalidor’s Maze would not work properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian versions
Fixed issue where transforming back to human from werewolf would occasionally not fail
Bows and daggers will display properly when placed on weapon racks

QUEST FIXES

The Unusual Gem inside the Thalmor Embassy is now accessible after finishing “Diplomatic Immunity”
In “Breaching Security”, the quest token is no longer required to receive a fortune reading from Olava the Feeble
Fixed issue where Galmar would not complete Joining the Stormcloaks properly if “Season Unending” was an active quest
Fixed issue where starting “Season Unending” after finishing “Joining the Stormcloaks” would prevent “The Jagged Crown” from starting properly.
Fixed issue progressing through “Message to Whiterun” while “Season Unending” was still open would block progression for both quests.
In “Arniel’s Endeavor”, fixed issue where a quest journal would trigger multiple times
In “Forbidden Legend”, the amulet fragment can no longer disappear after player leaves a dungeon without taking it
Fixed rare issue in “Forbidden Legend” where killing Mikrul Gauldurson while sneaking would make his corpse unaccessible
In “The White Phial”, the phial can no longer disappear if player leaves dungeon without taking it
“The White Phial” will now start properly if player already has a briar heart in their inventory
Player can no longer get stuck in Misty Grove after completing “A Night to Remember”
Fixed issue where leaving Riften during “A Chance Arrangement” would prevent quest from progressing
In “Darkness Returns”, a door in Twilight Sepulcher will properly open if the player leaves the dungeon for an extended period of time before completing the quest
In “Under New Management”, if the player leaves the Oculory for an extended period of time after placing the focusing crystal and returns, the quest will proceed correctly
“Onmund’s Request” will now start properly if player has already found Enthir’s staff before receiving this quest
Fixed instance where Tonilia would stop buying stolen items and also would not give Guild Leader Armor
“Repairing the Phial” will start properly if player already has unmelting snow or mammoth tusk in their inventory
Finding Pantea’s Flute before speaking with Pantea no longer prevents her quest from updating
In “The Coming of the Dawn”, fixed rare instance where a quest object would spawn incorrectly on the Katariah during Hail Sithis
Fixed rare issue in “The Mind of Madness” where player is unable to equip the Wabbajack
Fixed issue in “Pieces of the Past” where Mehrunes Dagon’s Razor will not trigger properly if player leaves the cell for extended period of time before activating it
“Blood’s Honor” will start properly if you visited and completed Driftshade and an extended period of time passes before starting the quest.
Fixed rare issue where “Dampened Spirits” would not start properly
Fixed issue where player would be unable to become Thane of Riften if they purchased a home first
Fixed issue where killing guards in Cidhna Mine woud block progression for “No One Escapes Cidhna Mine”
Fixed numerous issues with “Blood on the Ice” not triggering properly
In “Blood on the Ice”, Calixto can now be killed if player owns a house in Windhelm
In “The Cure for Madness”, killing Cicero then resurrecting him no longer impedes quest progress
Fixed rare issue in “To Kill an Empire” where an NPC would fail to die properly
Clearing Knifepoint Ridge before starting “Boethiah’s Champion” no longer prevents quest from starting.

Skyrim Patch 1.4 Now In Testing
Send a message via AIM to Blitzballer Send a message via MSN to Blitzballer Send a message via Yahoo to Blitzballer   Blitzballer is offline
View Blitzballers Profile! Find more posts by Blitzballer! Visit Blitzballers Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  01.26.12, 19:50:30
  Post #45

update to the beta patch on steam:

A new version of the beta update is now live and should be applied when you log into Steam.

The following changes have been noted:

Fixed occasional audio issue that would play sound effects louder than intended; Master Criminal achievement/trophy unlocks properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Fixed issue where dragon priest masks would not render correctly.
Fixed issue where player would be unable to become Thane of Riften if they purchased a home first.

Update 1.4 for Skyrim is expected to be finalized soon, and submitted to the console manufacturers for certification.

Bethesda releases second beta patch for Skyrim on Steam | VG247

Had a random jarl quest to kill a giant.I was pretty low level but went to do it. I was about to pull my bow when a dragon swooped down and attacked me, then it flew off to the giant camp and attacked the very same giant i needed!
The giant killed the dragon and them i shot it with my flaming bow and it ran after me, one more shot and it died!
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  02.01.12, 19:33:19
  Post #46

Creation Kit preview trailer :

Bethesda has sent over a new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim trailer showing off the upcoming Creation Kit.
It's a developer diary by production director Ashley Cheng highlighting some of the new features that'll be available to the modding community through the Skyrim Workshop on Steam.
Originally scheduled for release last month, the content creation tool will allow users to upload, download and install their mods. It'll be "available soon" as a free download via Steam

View:
PC News: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Creation Kit preview trailer - ComputerAndVideoGames.com
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  02.07.12, 19:50:52
  Post #47

Creation kit released! Mod away you Pc gamers:

Bethesda has finally released its Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit mod tools, along with a couple of previously promised surprises.

The first surprise is a high-res texture pack, which is "allowing players to experience Skyrim as you've never seen it before", and strangle your graphics card like it never has before, too.

It's a free download you can grab through here.

The other surprise is the appearance of Portal 2's lovable bot Wheatley, who has been pulled into the Skyrim world via a mod from Valve and Bethesda. He follows players around the huge open map, looking all kinds of awesome.

Skyrim has also become the second title to be supported by Steam's Workshop, which lets users publish, search for and download user-created content.

PC News: Skyrim Creation Kit arrives with 'surprise' texture pack - ComputerAndVideoGames.com
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  03.05.12, 19:33:34
  Post #48

Any of you guys play the PC version?

What mods have you downloaded or would endorse?
  Chocorawrr

Puking Chocobo

Reg: Dec 28 2008

ID: 17842

Rep: 56

Final Fantasy X, Skyrim, Gears of War[s], Bioshock, Fatal Frame
Right Away, Great Captain!
Titanic. OMG I'M SUCH A GIRL OMG.
Ps3, all day errrday.

Default  03.05.12, 20:12:52
  Post #49

I play the Ps3 version.

I just completed the entire Dark Brotherhood story, bought the Solitude home and became thane of Solitude. I'm now working on finishing the Thieve's Guild storyline.

Quote:
Quoth Dickweed: View Post
Oh, I'd go into XIII just to kick Snow in the groin and shove Lightning into her sisters vagina.
View Chocorawrrs Profile! Find more posts by Chocorawrr!   Reply With Quote
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Reg: Oct 08 2002

ID: 2425

Rep: 1412

FFIII, Madden, Dragon Warrior/Quest
Dead Kennedys, NoFX, Eminem, G.G. Allin
American History X, Snatch, Remember the Titans
Dragonlance, Forgotton Realms, anything by James Patterson
Super Nintendo!

Default  03.07.12, 01:29:25
  Post #50

PS3, as well.

I'm near the end of the main storyline. Just started with the Dark Brotherhood. Completed the Thieve's Guild on my buddy's, but just getting started on this character. Captured Whiterun with the Stormcloak rebellion (few quests past that), and having done various minor missions for the Companions.

I'm trying to do a bit of each at a time, so I can complete them all roughly around the same time.

Serial Killer
|Der Fuhrer von FFR|Administrator

Quote:
Quoth Jaymann620:
Well, if I had to choose between a Mexican brain surgeon, and a gay massage therapist... I'd choose the gay guy. I'm Mexican, I know how shitty the medical standards are in Mexico.
Send a message via AIM to Serial Killer Send a message via MSN to Serial Killer   Serial Killer is offline
View Serial Killers Profile! Find more posts by Serial Killer! Visit Serial Killers Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Obsidian Tides

Ebb & Flow

Reg: Oct 15 2002

ID: 2798

RP: 450
Rep: 205

Default  03.08.12, 13:53:39
  Post #51

In this game, it's actually more beneficial to complete the main story relatively early. You pick up some handy shouts and gear that make the rest of the game more enjoyable.

Send a message via AIM to Obsidian Tides Send a message via MSN to Obsidian Tides   Obsidian Tides is offline
View Obsidian Tidess Profile! Find more posts by Obsidian Tides!   Reply With Quote
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  03.08.12, 18:58:44
  Post #52

True
Thanks to its openness though, you can get sidetracked pretty easily. Despite the problems on PS3, its a flawed beauty of a game
  Winter

Blessed are the sick

Reg: Nov 02 2007

ID: 11623

Rep: 316

The Iliad

Default  03.09.12, 22:54:22
  Post #53

Im looking forward to major DLC for this game. If they release something like the shivering isles ill be all over it.
Send a message via AIM to Winter Send a message via MSN to Winter   Winter is offline
View Winters Profile! Find more posts by Winter!   Reply With Quote
  Dickweed

Odium Absent

Reg: Mar 13 2007

ID: 9329

Rep: 76

Neir, GTA IV,
Hrdvsion, Akira Yamaoka
Silent Hill, Castle in the Sky
Malazan: Book of the Fallen
PS3

Default  03.09.12, 23:03:49
  Post #54

Fun game, I'll buy it for myself eventually. But I gave my friend his copy back, mainly since I stopped playing, and also since he's leaving soon anyway.
View Dickweeds Profile! Find more posts by Dickweed!   Reply With Quote
  Winter

Blessed are the sick

The Iliad

Default  03.09.12, 23:05:27
  Post #55

I dont think too highly of this game but I think ill give it another chance tonight since I have fuck all to do anyway.
Send a message via AIM to Winter Send a message via MSN to Winter   Winter is offline
  Dickweed

Odium Absent

Neir, GTA IV,
Hrdvsion, Akira Yamaoka
PS3

Default  03.09.12, 23:14:46
  Post #56

It's not epic like everyone jizzed about, but it keeps me busy from time to time. Something new to explore. But I must say I enjoyed visiting with Sheogorath and using the Wobbajack.
  Winter

Blessed are the sick

The Iliad

Default  03.09.12, 23:18:03
  Post #57

Me too, it seems like only the newbies blew the entire fucking thing out of proportion. How far does the visit with the madgod go? Do you actually enter his realm?
  Dickweed

Odium Absent

Neir, GTA IV,
Hrdvsion, Akira Yamaoka
PS3

Default  03.10.12, 12:01:03
  Post #58

You're in someones mind, and he's just camping in there, you have to get him to leave. The area visited is quite small, but the experience is decent. Normal Madgod madness. The Wobbajack is awesome too. Apparently peopel come up to you in asking to be shot by it. Hasn't happened to me yet.
  Blitzballer

Cool As Ice

LOTR Trilogy
FHM...of course
PS3

Default  05.09.12, 02:15:39
  Post #59

I find it a bit weird that a two handed orc beserker type player can somehow become Archmage. You can pretty much become leader of every faction if you wanted, i suppose for people who like to complete everything, rather than multiple playthroughs, thats good.
  Luddy420

N00b

Reg: Aug 31 2012

ID: 26423

Rep: 0

None
None
None
None
None

Default  08.31.12, 19:05:00
  Post #60

I've already put so many hours into this game.
View Luddy420s Profile! Find more posts by Luddy420!   Reply With Quote