Final Fantasy Republic Forums  
 Home | Forums | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read

Final Fantasy Republic Forums  
Username:

Password:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Reg: Oct 08 2002

ID: 2425

RP: 0
Rep: 1412

FFIII, Madden, Dragon Warrior/Quest
Dead Kennedys, NoFX, Eminem, G.G. Allin
American History X, Snatch, Remember the Titans
Dragonlance, Forgotton Realms, anything by James Patterson
Super Nintendo!

Default  02.15.12, 23:02:07
  Post #21 (permalink)

That's one of the main reasons I never have. I'd feel no culpability towards taking a human's life, probably be doing the world a favor with each person who's hand-picked.

I think ten's a fair number to be considered among the elite with today's technology and numerous crime-scene units. It's all about staying on the move though, can't stay in one spot.

Serial Killer
|Der Fuhrer von FFR|Administrator

Quote:
Quoth Jaymann620:
Well, if I had to choose between a Mexican brain surgeon, and a gay massage therapist... I'd choose the gay guy. I'm Mexican, I know how shitty the medical standards are in Mexico.
Send a message via AIM to Serial Killer Send a message via MSN to Serial Killer   Serial Killer is offline
View Serial Killers Profile! Find more posts by Serial Killer! Visit Serial Killers Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Jaymann620

Hollasaures-Rex

Reg: Jan 21 2012

ID: 26225

Rep: 166

Resident Evil
The Black Dahlia Murder, Fall Out Boy, Mushroomhead, Hopsin
Xbox360

Default  02.16.12, 11:19:00
  Post #22 (permalink)

You also have to take into factor 'how' you kill people. Any punk on the street can shoot down a group of people with a gun. But to take a knife and carve up their face before slowly bringing that blade to their soft stomach and then carefully slicing through. Ripping out entrails and scattering them on the floor. Peeling the flesh back, revealing the tender muscles and then just digging your fingers into the tissue and violently ripping it out. It's crazy when stabbing someone. At first, going through the skin it's soft and then depending on where you go (like the chest for instance) you have to break through the bone and you hear a loud snapping crack, before it's easy to finish plunging the knife into them. After passing bone, you're going through organs and it's all squishy feeling.

I better stop myself while I'm ahead, I'm getting a litte too excited.

"Your [Christian] preachments are evil and they're a direct threat to the survival of civilization. So, if you don't consider me an enemy, then you don't know an enemy when you see or hear one."
-Christopher Hitchens
View Jaymann620s Profile! Find more posts by Jaymann620! Visit Jaymann620s Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Super Nintendo!

Default  02.16.12, 23:08:58
  Post #23 (permalink)

The excitement is mutual. I felt myself getting carried away with my previous posts as well.

And I'd never use a gun if I were to be a serial killer, that's not even on the same level.
Send a message via AIM to Serial Killer Send a message via MSN to Serial Killer   Serial Killer is offline
View Serial Killers Profile! Find more posts by Serial Killer! Visit Serial Killers Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Dickweed

Odium Absent

Reg: Mar 13 2007

ID: 9329

Rep: 76

Neir, GTA IV,
Hrdvsion, Akira Yamaoka
Silent Hill, Castle in the Sky
Malazan: Book of the Fallen
PS3

Default  02.18.12, 01:54:41
  Post #24 (permalink)

O.o I need to avoid this thread in the future.

Edit: Or not.

The only reason I'd use a gun is to test it on the poor soul in a non-lethal way. Such as firing it into their hand or foot, and then going in and examining the wound, possibly putting different substances on the wound and seeing their effects. The person being alive, the better, since the flesh remains active and thus reacts better than if it were dead tissue.

One region I would love to explore is the cranium. The longer the patient is alive, the better. I'd probably begin with the eyes. I'm fascinated with how the eye works, So I'd probably cut one out, or at least pull it out and allow it to still connect, so I can examine the chord. I'd be interested in viewing the muscle connected to the eyeball that allow it to move and whatnot, how those connections are made from muscle to eye tissue.

I'd probably slice it open and examine the lenses and the inner core of th eye before following the chord through the skull to where it finds the brain, and then examine that particular section of brain.

Probing the spinal chord and seeing it's reactions in the body would be entertaining as well. Close examination of the spinal column and the nervous system would be something I'd like to see.

Perhaps as well, I'd collect finger bones. I like finger bones for some reason. Hell, I'd probably have a collection of most bones, but I think I would keep the smaller ones mostly, since they're easier to hide and easy to transport.

I may well be interested in examining up close the live tissue of major muscles, too, such as on the chest or legs. The shoulderblades would be interesting to dissect.

Once my dissections and whatnot is complete, I would probably begin opening up wounds across the body, one at a time, and test, like said earlier, the reactions of the skin and other tissue to certain chemicals and liquids, powders and such.

I've always wanted to know what a finger looks like without its nails.
View Dickweeds Profile! Find more posts by Dickweed!   Reply With Quote
  Winter

Blessed are the sick

Reg: Nov 02 2007

ID: 11623

Rep: 316

The Iliad

Default  02.18.12, 09:18:10
  Post #25 (permalink)

Nick, i showed you a gore pic and you freaked out. come on now
Send a message via AIM to Winter Send a message via MSN to Winter   Winter is offline
View Winters Profile! Find more posts by Winter!   Reply With Quote
  Dickweed

Odium Absent

Neir, GTA IV,
Hrdvsion, Akira Yamaoka
PS3

Default  02.18.12, 12:09:13
  Post #26 (permalink)

I know. I avoid this shit as much as possible, because I'm truly fascinated with it, but I fear getting too into it and actually doing this to someone. Gore is the same as this, showing mutilation of the human body in ways that were long lasting before death and torturous. If I stumble upon a gore thread or video, I either look away immediately, or I get stuck looking/watching it for a long time, thinking about all the stuff I could do.
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Super Nintendo!

Default  02.18.12, 12:39:31
  Post #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Quoth Winter:
Nick, i showed you a gore pic and you freaked out. come on now
Killed 'em.
  Winter

Blessed are the sick

The Iliad

Default  02.18.12, 20:33:13
  Post #28 (permalink)

You guys are far too dark and edgy for me.
Send a message via AIM to Winter Send a message via MSN to Winter   Winter is offline
  Jaymann620

Hollasaures-Rex

Resident Evil
Xbox360

Default  02.19.12, 15:12:25
  Post #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Quoth Dickweed: View Post
O.o I need to avoid this thread in the future.

Edit: Or not.

The only reason I'd use a gun is to test it on the poor soul in a non-lethal way. Such as firing it into their hand or foot, and then going in and examining the wound, possibly putting different substances on the wound and seeing their effects. The person being alive, the better, since the flesh remains active and thus reacts better than if it were dead tissue.

One region I would love to explore is the cranium. The longer the patient is alive, the better. I'd probably begin with the eyes. I'm fascinated with how the eye works, So I'd probably cut one out, or at least pull it out and allow it to still connect, so I can examine the chord. I'd be interested in viewing the muscle connected to the eyeball that allow it to move and whatnot, how those connections are made from muscle to eye tissue.

I'd probably slice it open and examine the lenses and the inner core of th eye before following the chord through the skull to where it finds the brain, and then examine that particular section of brain.

Probing the spinal chord and seeing it's reactions in the body would be entertaining as well. Close examination of the spinal column and the nervous system would be something I'd like to see.

Perhaps as well, I'd collect finger bones. I like finger bones for some reason. Hell, I'd probably have a collection of most bones, but I think I would keep the smaller ones mostly, since they're easier to hide and easy to transport.

I may well be interested in examining up close the live tissue of major muscles, too, such as on the chest or legs. The shoulderblades would be interesting to dissect.

Once my dissections and whatnot is complete, I would probably begin opening up wounds across the body, one at a time, and test, like said earlier, the reactions of the skin and other tissue to certain chemicals and liquids, powders and such.

I've always wanted to know what a finger looks like without its nails.

Copy-cat
View Jaymann620s Profile! Find more posts by Jaymann620! Visit Jaymann620s Homepage!   Reply With Quote
  Dickweed

Odium Absent

Neir, GTA IV,
Hrdvsion, Akira Yamaoka
PS3

Default  02.19.12, 17:59:24
  Post #30 (permalink)

Not really. But whatever.
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Super Nintendo!

Default  02.19.12, 19:45:57
  Post #31 (permalink)

May I suggest a fight to the death?
  Winter

Blessed are the sick

The Iliad

Default  02.19.12, 20:32:13
  Post #32 (permalink)

I enjoy me some violence, Im not much of a fighter but I like the adrenaline rush.
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Super Nintendo!

Default  02.20.12, 12:17:43
  Post #33 (permalink)

Fighting's all fun and games until someone split's the back of your head with a pool stick from your blindside.
  Jaymann620

Hollasaures-Rex

Resident Evil
Xbox360

Default  02.21.12, 10:11:25
  Post #34 (permalink)

I wish when I'd get into fights, they'd stick to strictly fists. You get knocked out, you live to fight another day. You get shot, well damn son, you're dead. I'm not afraid to fight anyone (there are people I'd rather not fight, but I still would if backed into a corner) but I don't want to be shot or stabbed. Stabbings aren't fun and I've had a gun pulled on me, one too many times.
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Super Nintendo!

Default  02.24.12, 22:26:09
  Post #35 (permalink)

Or someone's got to come back on ya with repercussions. I'm the type who'd shake your hand if you managed to beat me up (in a fair fight), after I'd cooled down, which hasn't happened too often with me. Nowadays everyone's too prideful in their ways for said fighting.
  Jaymann620

Hollasaures-Rex

Resident Evil
Xbox360

Default  02.25.12, 02:01:07
  Post #36 (permalink)

Exactly.
  Serial Killer

Conglomeration of Death

Super Nintendo!

Default  02.25.12, 15:30:33
  Post #37 (permalink)

I used to fight so much more often when I was younger. From 15-18, I'd been in easily three times as many fights compared to 19-present. Granted, I'm much calmer these days especially compared to my youth.
  Jaymann620

Hollasaures-Rex

Resident Evil
Xbox360

Default  02.25.12, 16:35:51
  Post #38 (permalink)

I've only been in a few street fights. I've pretty much been satisfied with the fights I get in with my combat sports.
  Ethereal

Luscious

Reg: Apr 04 2002

ID: 448

Rep: 20

The World Ends With You
The Naked and Famous
The Lion King
The Colour of Magic
PC, Nintendo DS

Default  02.26.12, 05:38:45
  Post #39 (permalink)

Tsch, men.

Ethereal
Former Site Manager and Forum Administrator of Final Fantasy Republic 2002-2005
View Ethereals Profile! Find more posts by Ethereal!   Reply With Quote
  Jaymann620

Hollasaures-Rex

Resident Evil
Xbox360

Default  02.28.12, 02:14:32
  Post #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Quoth Ethereal: View Post
Tsch, men.
What?